Pizza and Sub Shop Insurance Services in Malden, MA and Medford, MA
You work hard running your restaurant. And if you are like most in the business, you don’t mind because it is your passion. As you know, owning a restaurant or pizza / sub shop in Massachusetts can be a profitable business. The demands for quality dine-in, take-out and delivery always remains high. However, as the owner of one of these places, you face a unique set of risks. A carefully written insurance policy is critical to protect your business from potential losses.
At Sanviti Insurance, we have multiple carriers who have been providing insurance for your industry for over 50 years. We have worked with dozens of local business in Everett, Chelsea, Malden and Saugus and designed package policies for each individual customer.
- Property insurance for your building, contents, inventory and tenant improvements,
- General liability coverage including products liability,
- Loss of business income coverage, actual loss up to 12 months,
- Employee dishonesty coverage for theft of property or embezzlement,
- Employment practices liability insurance for claims of discrimination, sexual harassment and wrongful termination,
- Liquor liability coverage including claims of bodily injury and property damage,
- Equipment breakdown coverage including refrigeration, HVAC and computer systems.
- Non-Owned and Hired Auto for your delivery business
Consider these claim and insurance coverage scenarios:
- Are you covered for a slip and fall injury that occurs in your store?
- Are you covered for a lawsuit related to liquor liability laws?
- Do you have coverage for a robbery or theft of cash?
- Do you have coverage for employee theft or dishonesty?
- Are you covered if food you sell is contaminated?
- Do you have coverage for loss of business income should your business operations be suspended?
- Are you covered for employee claims of sexual harassment, wrongful termination or discrimination?
- Does your policy cover spoilage of your perishable diary, meat or produce?