Insurance Services for Liquor Stores in Malden, MA and Medford, MA
What Are You Doing to Manage Potential Liabilities?
Owning a beer, wine or liquor store in Massachusetts can be a profitable business. The demand for wine and spirits, regardless of economic conditions, always remains high. However, as the owner of the beer, wine and liquor store, you face a unique set of risks. A carefully written insurance policy is critical to protect your business from potential losses related to the sale of beer, wine and liquor.
At Sanviti Insurance, we have multiple carriers who have been providing insurance for beer, wine and liquor stores for over 50 years. We have worked with dozens of liquor business in Everett, Chelsea, Malden and Saugus and designed package policies for each individual customer.
- Property insurance for your building, contents, inventory and tenant improvements,
- General liability coverage including products liability,
- Loss of business income coverage, actual loss up to 12 months,
- Employee dishonesty coverage for theft of property or embezzlement,
- Employment practices liability insurance for claims of discrimination, sexual harassment and wrongful termination,
- Liquor liability coverage including claims of bodily injury and property damage,
- Equipment breakdown coverage including refrigeration, HVAC and computer systems.